Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Need for Control

Today's been a cleaning day at the Hill household. Needless to say, it's been a blast. Anyway, a funny little happening ocurred that is worth sharing methinks. I was laying on the couch relaxing (did I say it was a cleaning day?) and Logan was in his Baby Einstein all purpose toy thing. He must have been in a bit of a sleepy mood or something because I entertained him for at least ten minutes by simply waving the remote control around. He was transfixed by the remote control, giggling when I bounced it off the couch. It sounds like the lamest thing, but really it was cool. Take my word for it. He eventually got bored with glaring at the remote control, and instead looked at my moccasins and the laces for a few minutes. He would smile and laugh every so often like what he was looking at was the most interesting thing in the world. It was goofy.

No comments: