Friday, October 10, 2008

Those are the shrieking eels...

...says Vincini in The Princess Bride.

If Logan was a mythical sea creature he would be a shrieking eel, I think. For the past few days he has been getting overtired and letting out high pitch shrieks. Maybe he is testing the upper reaches of his vocal chords, maybe he is doing an impression of Mariah Carey, maybe he is just a freaky baby who shrieks. Whatever the case, he has been doing it a lot and it is so pleasant. I'm being dramatic. It's really not that bad. Yet, he is my kid so what do I know. Maybe he is shrieking in response to what's happening to his poor BrightStart college account. It ain't looking too bright considering he's probably lost a third of his money already and he's only had the account for about two months. I've got impeccable investment timing, huh?

So yeah...Logan's doing it again so I got to run. "Fesik...are there rocks ahead? If there are we all be dead...no more rhymes now I mean it...anybody wanna a peanut? Ah!"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love that movie!