Saturday, September 6, 2008

Five months ago...


Today, Logan is five months old. I can hardly believe it. I'm a pretty nostalgic person (even though I have a terrible memory) so I think this is a good opportunity to reflect on the past five months. I feel wistful and a bit melencholy that these past five months are in the past. Time has that annoying habit of moving quickly.


Logan is not independent by any stretch of the imagination, however, it seems like yesterday that he was a newborn. He was so tiny and vulnerable. He was so precious. A lot has happened in these past five months, and it feels like a blur. I hope that Carly and I can live up the moments with Logan and slow time a bit.


My writing isn't flowing well now, so I'll post an adorable picture of Logan instead. Until tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture of Logan and Carly IS damn cute!! Ahh, five short months since our fateful Portillos lunch....crazy!!
:)
happy birthday Tooty!!