Saturday, September 13, 2008

What to Blog About?

Today has been a grumpy daddy day. I'm not sure why, but it's probably the weather. I shouldn't complain because people in the path of Hurricane Ike have it a lot worse, but our dumb basement has water in it. The window wells filled up and I actually bailed them out with a bucket. It's been raining for the past two days and will rain tomorrow. Rain, rain, go away!

Carly has been looking out for Logan most of the day. He's not napping, which is frustrating when you are trying to clean house and the like. He's just so animated and wide-eyed. He doesn't want to miss a second with us, which is endearing, but also exhausting. Carly got him to eat a tablespoon of rice cereal and he did really well. He is learning how to manage the spoon. Ughh. Even my blog entry is crappy today. Maybe I'll have something worthwhile to say tomorrow. Adieu.

No comments: