Friday, September 26, 2008

On the Road

Carly, Logan and I took a road trip down to East Alton, IL to visit Carly's family. The four hour drive went really well. He slept for 30 minutes at the start, and was awake for the rest of the trip. He was a bit fussy, but really a good baby considering that he missed his naps. Right now he's entertaining Uncle Greg and Grammy Rene. Logan's awfully excited to be here because he gets to watch dogs! He seems to really like animals. Maybe we have a future veterinarian in the making.

So on the drive here I was contemplating road trips. It would be really fun to buy a small camper and travel the country. Logan seems to handle travel well, so maybe we could do it. Now all I have to do is somehow convince Carly.

2 comments:

mikeflood said...

Ah- the Gypsy life. What a great life.
I remember back in the early 80s when I went through my gypsy period.
I traveled all through - well, it was just Indiana and I really only got as far as Muncie, but wow was that an experience. Now that I think about it more, it wasn't really a good experience. I ran out of money quickly and had to sell my blood in order to eat. The gypsy life is a horrible life. Don't do it.

Anonymous said...

But it's in my blood...sort of.