Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go

Logan and I spent some time at Grammy's house today. He was being pretty adorable and Grandma got a kick out of feeding him, playing with him, and watching him crawl backwards.
My mom also took out my baby book and it was interesting to compare my development with Logan's. I got my first tooth at 7 1/2 months. I was crawling around at 6 months, and I ate all sorts of food by the time I was Logan's age. There were all sorts of interesting things about me, but they are escaping me at this time. Anyway, what was memorable was that we fed Logan a slice of mushed up banana. He really seemed to enjoy the banana and licked most of it off the spoon. I can't wait to let him try all sorts of new foods. Well, I think that's all for tonight. I almost forgot to blog today. Can't say this is much of an entry, but what are ya going to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do an experiment with Logan. Take out like 10 different foods, and let him pick which one he wants. But they should be totally random foods. Like a brussel sprout, chedder cheese, turkey burger, bean sprouts, ground pork, scalloped potatoes, and a tootsie pop. With out prodding him, see which one he goes for first. I wonder what would happen.